Position: Software Developers
- Design, Develop, Maintain, Debug and Test of Client/Server, Object-Oriented and Web Based software and Applications.
- Provide development strategy, plan, modules and other tasks based on understanding of client’s business challenges, requirements and priorities to deliver software development services.
- Develop various database elements tables, stored procedures, triggers and functions on MySQL, Oracle and SQL Server.
- Manage and monitor all phases of SDLC using project management tool such as Microsoft Project and JIRA and communicate with all stakeholders on the progress in timely manner.
- Gather requirements, create Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and Functional Requirement Documents (FRD) and communicate across the development team and stakeholders.
- Perform coordination and communication with all stakeholders, code review, validations and optimization based on technical and operational requirements.
(a) Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or Management Information Systems plus five (5) years’ experience as a Systems Engineer, Programmer Analyst, Technical Lead, Software Developer or related position. Foreign educational equivalent acceptable.
Worksite: Exact worksite not known at this time but will report to, will be managed from, and paid out of headquarters office in Alpharetta, GA. No travel and/or telecommuting.
This position qualifies under our incentive-based employee referral program.