ICON is looking to fill multiple positions for the job description.
Infrastructure Engineer – ICON Technologies, Inc.
• Design configure and manage public/private cloud infrastructure utilizing Amazon Web Services (AWS))
• Architecture design and implementation of container orchestration tools and strong understanding of configuration management and deployment of applications.
• Create CI/CD pipeline (AWS and Jenkins) to deploy microservices from source code repository check into Non-Prod and Prod environments with full operational readiness for application team to use including Release Management and Cloud Implementations.
• Develop build scripts for automated solution implementation using different scripting languages like Bash, Shell or groovy etc.
• Ability to configure and launch a single container with new image versions capable of being tested by a smoke test container and automatically tests that version utilizing Selenium and API tests.
• Work independently with the development and testing team to evaluate web architecture and deliver the appropriate integration solution.
• Ability to write functional tests in defining Object Oriented Automation framework and automate processes where possible to improve efficiencies and accuracy of the software build, integration, release, and application web traffic monitoring.
• Job location: Exact worksite not known at this time but will report to, will be managed from, and paid out of headquarters office in Alpharetta, GA. No travel. No telecommuting.
• This position requires a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Computer/Management Information Systems. Alternatively, Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Computer/Management Information Systems plus five (5) years of experience as Senior Network Support Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer (Application), Automation Engineer (Test/Infrastructure) Solution architect or related position. Foreign educational equivalent accepted.
• Required Skills: Knowledge or experience with one or more of the following technologies is desired.
1. Cloud – AWS (deployment)
2. CI/CD – Jenkins, AWS Codepipeline
3. Infrastructure Provisioning – AWS Cloud formation, Terraform
4. Orchestration Engine – Amazon ECS, MS Servers
5. Configuration Management – Ansible and Puppet
6. Programming language – Python, Shell, Ruby, PHP, DSL Scripting
7. Container Registry – Docker registry, Amazon ECR
8. Test Automation – Cucumber, Behave, Behat, Selenium Webdriver and API testing.
• This position qualifies under our active incentive-based employee referral program.
• Mail resumes to Kevin Rathie, Principal & CEO, ICON Technologies, Inc., 5755 N Point Pkwy., Suite 28, Alpharetta, GA 30022